The mission of this Association shall be to unite the Miles Pond community in protecting and preserving the unique character and heritage of Miles Pond, in North Concord, Vermont for current and future generations.
The purpose of the Miles Pond Camper’s Association is to:
1. Promote stewardship of the pond’s natural resources including its water quality and fish and wildlife habitat.
2. Promote sound land use practices by acknowledging their impact on water quality and property values
3. Unite the Miles Pond community, both year-round and seasonal, in enjoyment of recreational and social activities, while enhancing quality of life on the pond for all residents.
4. Nurture a positive relationship with our Concord town neighbors to accomplish mutually-beneficial leisure activity and cultural goals.
5. Further awareness of the fragility of the character of Miles Pond and actively advocate for the preservation of its peaceful, rural tradition and aesthetic qualities.
Rhonda Adams Chairman
Barb Corey Vice Chairman
Treasurer Virginia Renfrew
Secretary Chris Donovan
Board Member Patrick Cranson
Board Member Mark Swistak
Board Member Fred Laferriere
Add your email to stay up to date on current events, changes and updates on the pond.
Mail your $25 membership dues to MPCA PO Box 656 North Concord VT 05858
Miles Pond Road, North Concord, Vermont 05858, United States
Become a member before March 1st & your name will be added to the Polish Princess gift card drawing!